SENTÉ® Illuminé Eye Cream
SENTÉ® Illuminé Eye Cream is powered by our patented Heparan Sulfate Analog (HSA) technology which improves the appearance of the skin around the eye in as early as 2 weeks. Clinically proven to diminish dark circles, lines, wrinkles and puffiness around the eye area.
Ophthalmologist-Tested, Safe for Contact Wearers, Paraben Free, Fragrance Free, No Animal Testing.
- Helps diminish the appearance of redness and periorbital discoloration .
- Improves the appearance of wrinkles and crepiness resulting in firmer, smoother looking skin .
- Improves the appearance of puffiness.
- 93% of subjects in a clinical study agreed that SENTÉ® Illuminé Eye Cream improved the appearance of dark circles and left their skin feeling hydrated.
- 73% of subjects agreed that SENTÉ® Illuminé Eye Cream improved the appearance of under eye puffiness.
Heparan Sulfate Analog (HSA)
Water (Aqua), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ethylhexyl Olivate, Acacia Senegal Gum, Niacinamide, Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil Unsaponifiables, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil Unsaponifiables, Dimethicone, Bellis Perennis (Daisy) Flower Extract, Butylene Glycol, Arachidyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Butter, C20-22 Alkyl Phosphate, Heparan Sulfate, Hieracium Pilosella (Hawkweed) Extract, Tephrosia Purpurea Seed Extract, Plankton Extract, Palmitoyl Hexapeptide-52, Palmitoyl Heptapeptide-18, Behenyl Alcohol, C20-22 Alcohols, Hydrolyzed Rhizobium Gum, Sodium Carrageenan, Sea Salt, Propanediol, Arginine, Hydroxyacetophenone, Tocopheryl Acetate, 3,3,5-Trimethylcyclohexyl Succinate Dimethylamide, Arachidyl Glucoside, Xanthan Gum, Guaiazulene, Lactic Acid/Glycolic Acid Copolymer, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Disodium EDTA
For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. Discontinue use and ask a doctor if signs of irritation appear. Keep out of reach of children.